Your Financial Health Check
Provides an overall assessment of your financial health, looking at:
- What’s coming in – salary, bonuses, dividends, rental income
- What’s going out – household, travel, lifestyle, holidays
- Assets – savings, investments, pensions, buy-to-let properties
- Liabilities – mortgage, car finance, credit cards
- Insurances – life insurance, income protection, critical illness cover
It helps to answer:
- Am I saving enough?
- Can my pensions and investments be improved?
- Am I covered well enough for disaster scenarios?
- Can I reduce my tax bill?
You’ll be provided with your own personalised:
- Summary of your financial position (income & expenditure/personal balance sheet)
- Detailed review on each part of your finances
- Areas for improvement
The outcome of your financial health check will provide you with a really clear picture of your current financial position.
You’ll then move to Step 2: Your Financial Life Plan
Want to know more? Drop us a line.