Your Financial Life Plan thinks about the future. It’s about establishing:
- What you want to achieve
- When you want to do it by
- What trade-offs you’re willing to make
It’s about answering your biggest financial questions, things like:
- Am I on track to achieve my life goals?
- Do I have enough to do everything I want?
- Will I be okay if life takes an unexpected return?
- What can be done to improve my financial situation?
You’ll be provided with a Financial Master Plan, which establishes:
- Your Life Goals – defining what you want your future to look like
- Your Number – how much do you need to put away to achieve the future you want
- Financial Freedom – a roadmap of how to achieve financial security and freedom
- A Financial Scorecard – showing how ‘on track’ you are, based on your current situation
You will have a clear understanding of where you’re heading an a well thought through plan for achieving your financial objectives.
You’ll then move to Step 3: Your Financial Action Plan
If you like what you see, drop us a line. There’s no pressure and no obligation.