Financial planning – finding the right balance
When it comes to your financial planning, there are so many choices:
– Spend for today or save for tomorrow?
– Keep your money in cash or invest for growth?
– Put it in an ISA or lock it away in a pension?
To answer these questions, you need to consider the trade-offs:
– Spending today sounds great, but may require you to work for longer.
– Cash comes with security, but limited opportunity for growth.
– ISAs are easily accessible, but they don’t come with pension tax relief.
This is where financial planning comes in. It shows you where you are today, where you want to be and what’s required to get there.
It helps you understand how the decisions you make today can impact your future.
It’s about bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it today.
It helps you find the right balance between living for today and building for the future.
All the best,
James Mackay, Independent Financial Adviser in Bristol